Horse Arena Construction Services
Are you looking at having a new Horse Arena Constructed?
Stokes Contractors have all of the right machinery, equipment and experience to build your horse arena from start to finish.
Servicing surrounding Canberra rural areas
Horse Arena Build Process
- Good drainage is key to a long life horse arena (pooling water will quickly lead to large boggy patches)
- A slightly elevated site is an ideal for equestrian arenas - avoid low-lying areas, natural ground fall will help with drainage!
- You must excavate enough to reveal a good amount of clay base - in some cases, clay base needs to be trucked in
- Use only quality base layer materials for a long-lasting, durable horse arena. Note where the base layers are sourced from - different climates = different base layers, only use locally sourced base materials
- Pay attention to drainage! A nice prominent crown from the centre line of the arena will assist with adequate drainage
- Try to plan your horse arena construction during dryer months of the year as you will have heavy trucks and machinery working hard on your property
Along with the above information, you need an experienced horse arena developer and this is where we can help! Stokes Contractors have the expertise and machinery to build small to large horse arenas both indoor and outdoor.
We are your local horse arena experts in Sutton NSW, so please give us a call if you require help with your arena construction or maintenance.
Our Service Area:
- Burra / Little Burra
- Greenleigh Estate
- Captains Flat
- The Ridgeway
- The Kingsway
- All Southern NSW