Why Choose Us
40 YEARS EXPERIENCE
With 40 years experience in the small and large civil construction industry, we have been based in Sutton for the last 18 years.
MILLIONS OF PUBLIC LIABILITY COVER
We carry $20 million public liability cover for your protection.
We offer free, no obligation quotations.
Services We Provide
We specialise in providing sub-division roadworks and excavation as well as general road construction and maintenance services to rural and semi-rural areas and villages in the ACT and surrounding regions:
Machinery & Equipment
We provide an extensive range of machinery and equipment to handle any project from surveying through excavation, materials haulage, grading and compaction, to landscaping and planting.
See gallery below for images and specifications
- Subdivisions - Road construction including drainage etc.. We can also perform total construction if required including design and installation of electrical and communication conduits and services
- Roads - Construction, upgrading and maintenance for rural properties, with various surfaces such as decomposed granite, recycled asphalt, road-base 0r bitumen sealed surfaces
- Excavation - All excavation works, including house and shed site excavation and slab preparation, water tank and septic tank site preparation
- Horse/Equestrian arenas - excavation and compaction, surface supply and installation, sand or rubber chip, fencing
- Tennis courts - Full construction including fencing and nets with clay, synthetic grass or rubberised surfaces
- Land clearance - Tree and stump removal, scrub clearance such as tree, blackberry, tee tree, re-growth etc..using low impact equipment, tree line ripping and planter hole excavation or boring
- Joint Venture arrangements considered
- Project Design - Full project design and project management services.
- Dams - Farm/Rural property Dam construction and maintenance
Find us on Google Maps
"I was very satisfied with the construction of a 300m drive by Nick Stokes. It was not a straightforward job, but Nick succeeded in creating the contours and run-offs needed to achieve a very successful outcome."
— Geoff Dixon (Gundaroo)
Contact Us If You Have A Question Or Request An Obligation Free Quote